1. Heat coconut milk with salt in a saucepan until it starts to bubble then quickly pour into ingredients A. Using a wooden spoon, slowly mix until a soft dough forms. You may not necessarily use up all the cocount milk.
2. Should the dough dries up halfway during pipping of murukku, add a little more coconut milk & knead.
3. Pipe 7½ cm circles of murukku, starting from center onto plastic sheets. Press the tail end of dough against the side of the coil of dough. This is to prevent murukku from uncoiling when frying.
4. Heat oil over medium heat & deep fry until golden brown, turning over occasionally.
5. Drain on absorbent paper towels & leave to cool before storing in airtight containers.